Friday, November 12, 2010

Where To Find Regigigas In Pokemon Deluge

Sweepstakes KIPURUKI 50,000 visits in prints for your



been seven months since I created the Garden of Kipuruki and I want to thank everyone who s have supported me with your comments or simply you have been here. I know I can not be liked around the world ... but I'll take the good that I have made and to celebrate, because I've already got over 500 fans and will soon pierce the barrier of 50,000 visits! Nothing better than a lot! Sweepstakes

1 Broche BEAR GRIL is a snap illustrated, a trasfer on there will be some surprise esculpey and more! ^ ^

typical rules:

1 You must be a follower of the blog @ s http:// kipuruki.blogspot.com
2 Leave a comment with your e-mail or blog (You must be public profiles)
3 announce this contest on your blog.

luck to everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment