Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bus Schedule For Toronto To Fredericton

AMO, Then there are gifts Messages

LOVE, THEN THERE
De Klaudia, from the heart

love your Sorisa, your hands, your gestures

If you look at me for a second, I will be beautiful for a lifetime

If I speak, I can be infinite
Every day is a riddle to guess
safe in your embrace,
naive as a hummingbird-
love, therefore I am
I exist in your playing, as you can imagine that in reality
draw and twist all
times as you wish.
I'm in the child playing in the yard,
remain in the ground you walk,
in heaven
protects you love, therefore I am
but live and die in uncertainty whether

love and finally exist,
if you love me,
do exist ...

http://www.haciendoalmas.cult.cu/index.php/desde-el-corazon/1093-amo-luego-existo-17-02-11

0 comments:

Post a Comment