Monday, February 28, 2011

Niacin Non Flushing High Cholesterol



From now collaborate with my humor strips in MY Columnist www.mycolumnist.com a new platform for critical thinking.

I leave my presentation as a cartoonist!

Elena Catalán
Barcelona. Pinto, drawing, coloring, make presentations and I always take unto or mood problems particular. The humor-stress, releases tension, let creativity flourish within you, so dive in addition to drawing, humor, is another key to use to escape from the daily chaos. I studied arts and crafts, fashion design and comic as everyone told me to leave to study crap and explore something more serious, to become a plumber, notary ... well, a good person. But as we all understand to a certain age, the life you can take seriously, but rather it is to laugh.
Esteban's blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment