Monday, January 3, 2011

What Do You Get A Stroke Patient Gift

brat AND EVERY TIME vomit God kills a kitten The Magic Queens

As another new year's resolution I have created a new blog on a graphic novel I'm doing about abuse, bullying and consequences based on my own experience in these matters.

I leave the image of the blog header

And the first sketch I made for the cover in case some day come to edit.


Title VOMITING WHENEVER GOD KILLS A KITTEN is because a friend who knows my passion for cats and my problems with bulimia to avoid to vomit I said
- Every time you throw God kills a kitten.
wondered how many times I even had vomited a day and then sent me pictures of kittens and today told me you killed two ... three ...
http://cadavezquevomitodiosmataungatito.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment