Friday, March 11, 2011

Dragon Ball Bulma Sokcs

The most recent published in HA (11/03/1911)

MAKING SOULS

http://www.haciendoalmas.cult.cu/

****************************** ***

Newest posted on the web conuco Making Soul:


Songs, poems and happiness, between neighbors (11/03/1911)

Quintavenida.it 's family (11 -03 to 11) (photos) New Poems

Otero Yesenia Rodriguez (11/03/1911)

Other children writing their first Cartica (03/11/1911)

texts for the day of love (11/03/1911)

Child 8-9 years-girls speak of love ... (03/11/1911 )

Mention Award 2009 trazaguas and 2010 (03/11/1911)

Gender Perspective and the Environment (03/11/1911)

From Las Cañas, Ando Reforesting (11-03 - 11)

And he love his lyrics to call WOMEN (11/03/1911)

A labor of love (11/03/1911) (opinions and different messages received this week)

In so far as Olga Alonso is of all, it's our (03/11/1911) (from Santi Spiritus)

Reinier's work (1911 to 1903 -11) (plastic artist)


*** Galleries:

- Celebrations for the bicentenary of Argentina

- The fair is not only the book, is the magic (photographic exhibition on the web)

- Jobs and photos of children ****************************


An example is:
action
artists and creators life, girls and children in the same 4th grade school Felipe Poey, with whom we have worked either, we still see now all together each week, playing, writing, painting, creating and enjoying. Here is some of his recent work still transcribe for publication, and also pictures of one of the last meetings, in which we play the scarf, we put together words with the body, and some other games proposed by the children, who walk with overflowing energy ... perhaps by the arrival of spring ...

follow,
from the heart, iskra




March 2011 ********************************* ******************************

Friends: This week we have been receiving many views and messages, which then share to all who visit us!. Thanks for writing, and hanging out with us doing Souls, his words encourage us as the rain that fell yesterday on Havana, refreshing and encouraging! A big hug from the heart,

iskra.

Neida
Cendan neida@infomed.sld.cu

-------------------------- Please send by Almas, very didactic and interesting their subjects, the link I have it for my nephew who got this my mail, I am a retired doctor, but I'm very focused on energy issues, Reiki, Su Jok, Acupuncture, generally in Oriental medicine, which not only heals the body but the soul, and I'm writing several weekly newsletters that could be very useful to share with you and that are very useful to readers of his newsletter, if interested can contact me either here or on the next neidita1957@yahoo.es
Thanks, Dr. Neida Cendan


Flor Maria perez carrillo
flormpc@hotmail.com ---------------------------

Hi, this is really beautiful the concept of love with these boys and girls aged 8-9, I understand that they convey to their loved ones, family and friends, I love when they talk about the teacher because the school received basic secondary education to grow up safe, loyal, obedient, more loving. The first the education received at home and leaves an indelible mark when loving parents and respectful. ! Long live love! I love my Cuban brothers. Warm and fraternal greetings to the entire team doing Almas, especially children-girls. Wants. Flor.


De Ambassador
embajador@embacuba.hu

---------------------- Thanks to you too, have a nice day.
Greetings, Embassy of Cuba in Hungary


Pedro José Mendoza Piñate
arrau2010@gmail.com
-------------------------- --- I am Peter
Piñate Mendoza, a student of Master in Educational Supervision, in view of an integrationist desire to have contact with you to interact cultural media exchanges ..


Of Virginia Calderon
Sienra vsienra@negocios.moa.minbas.cu

Maden ---------------------------- and Ludovico:
Thank you and the collective bargaining agreement, that gift is beautiful, very deep and sensitive, I really enjoy the emails I receive on their work in the community is beautiful and I'm sure we'll have fruit best humans, with more sensitivity to nature, life, health, Virginia


De Caruca
caruca@digi.cupet.cu
-----------------------
THANKS AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THIS PROJECT. LUCK AND LOVE TO CONTINUE PROVIDING. Caruca



De Luis Lamothe
luis_lamothe@yahoo.com

------------------------ Hi how well the work done with children, I find it extraordinary, send information every time you greetings lamothe


Edna Maria
edna@pappyrus.minbas.cu
--------------- ---------------
Ludovico do not know who you are, but I'm always getting Yours very interesting post. I would like to thank the delicacy of your congratulations on this special day, wishing there were more men capable of such sensitivity and regretting that there is no day like for them. My name is Miriam and I take the presentation to congratulate you too, because if you are not virtual, arrival of a woman.


Jose Jesus Patiño Videre
josepatinovidera@hotmail.com

------------------------------- Greetings. ..
For all the people that make the page of souls doing this on the net.
is a pleasure to write to you, my name is Jose Jesus Patiño Videre, master's student in educational supervision by the Venezuela-Cuba agreement, I am from Amazonas state specifically the town of San Fernando de Atabapo, I like the socio-cultural view of the page, congratulations, keep forward by souls, Thank you ....


De Alfredo Yacaman
yacamealfredo@gmail.com
---------------------------
am the Grandee Good night Alfredo Yacaman Venezuelan I liked the content of the text published "Diary of a cyclone" where he talks about the windy waters that plagued the world I congratulate you for your hard work you do get to humanity ...


Angel Maria De Luna Infante
anmaluin68@gmail.com
-----------------------------
I have read the Ciego de Avila poem written by Massiel Rodriguez Oropeza, I think that is instructive for the issue that gives the reader very reflective analysis on the part of the perceptible and not detectable. My name is Angel Luna Infante, PAEB Coordinator, Technical School "José Gumilla" Atabapo Municipality, Amazonas State, Venezuela. Trainee of the Master in Education of the Cuba MONITORING - Venezuela, Greetings, Angel.

Teresita

teresitatelleria@infomed.sld.cu
Many
---------------------------------- to join you for making friends souls. Keep one of the first but the first of the workbooks. Regards, Therese


De Luis Matos Hernandez
luism@grancaribe.gca.tur.cu
--------------------------- -
Congratulations to all of you for the excellent work and his special way of making souls, much needed in this world where other, heartless, break. Greetings, Luis


De Susana Hurlich
delfines@enet.cu ------------------

Congratulations, Making Soul is a gem and should be multiplied everywhere. Thank you for your work that is truly a love locked. Susana


Carlos Castro
ccastro@enet.cu

---------------- Congratulations, my friend LUDOVICO, ISKRA and the rest of the collector to have such formidable defense conuco the Cuban cultural do and thanks for what they have done for the project Alamar-Scrabble. A big hug, Carlos Castro



Abbas Juana Garcia and Jose Luis Fariñas
farinas@cubarte.cult.cu
---------------------- ---
Thanks, Ludovico. Your daily work is the best gift for everyone.
A very warm hug. Juana


Stefano Guastella
sguastella@quintavenida.it

----------------------------- Congratulations for this success more than deserved,
continue (and we with you) by souls ....
a hug and a greeting from Italy, Stefano
, Yanitcia and children


Argenis Gregorio Wuinare Yanave
argenispepe@gmail.com
----------------- hello my name is --------- Argenis
Wuinare I write from Venezuela and impeached The state of Amazonas - Municipality Atabapo, I am master student at the mention of Educational Supervisor, the Cuba - Venezuela, I was reading his poetry from the heart Klaudia on my eyes and forgive me, is very interesting for primary school children because it allows greater skill knowledge ...



Of Irma Garrido ------------------------ piakovedua@hotmail.com

kapja means hello in my language, I'm Irma Garrido Masters student at the Cuba-Venezuela, live in San Fernando de Atabapo, this month, the facilitator is Drc Antonio Porto. Greetings to all souls Making family, read a poem whose author is Amelia Arellano, "We must kill the messenger" I loved it, especially the words of José de San Martín said, because it helps to think, and shows that although there are difficult times we must continue to overcome.


De Olga CHIRINOS
yuraimachrns@gmail.com
---------------------- Iskra
hello olga writes you chirinos Professor, Master candidate Educational Supervision Cuba-Venezuela agreement, the Municipality Atabapo, Amazonas state, Venezuela sent a warm greeting you know, I read your poem, I loved a poem that brings me remind my son that I had and lost, I hope that through this page we can exchange views, comments, and get a long distance friendship. Suarez De Weissira


lachochachiquita@gmail.com
------------------------------
thousand congratulations extend the work, because it contributes to developing creativity in children ... Success ...

Greetings ... I write from the state of Amazonas, green lung of the world, specifically in San Fernando de Atabapo, magical land of legends ... I find it very interesting the use of ICTs as a complement to education, because it enriches our
strategies to better reach the students ... I am a student of Professor Antonio Porto and professor of chemistry, so I would like information about a site that would go to exchange experiences ... I take this opportunity to congratulate you for the work they do with children and especially the poetry of Klaudia I really liked ....
Hits ..! Ximo



González Sospedra
xgonzalezsospedra@gmail.com

------------------------------ Hi, ISKRA I am pleased to congratulate you on these successful results of the portal, for so many thousands of visitors who are going having recently in "Making Soul." My best wishes to stay that way all the time. Ximo

González.

Adáptame the environment and will be equal! Ximo
González Sospedra
Visit my blog and see the best guide dog world
http://serra-irta.blogspot.com/2009/11/el-ciego-y-su-perro-guia.html
http://serra-irta.blogspot.com/search/label/Reflexiones
http://serra-irta.blogspot.com/
667 329 776
My email:
torrebadum65@yahoo.es
xgsospedra@gmail.com **********************************************


SOUL MAKING
*******************

http://www.haciendoalmas.cult.cu
------------
---------------- --------------------------------- ----------------------

The teacher and the teacher:
UBISI Rey and Pedro Veitia Jaquinet Summit;
we bring these texts of his students-os
of essentially 11 years, 6th grade, the


Tomas Romay Chacon Elementary School.
-Street 19, no.1320 between 22 and 24. Barrio El Carmelo.
El Vedado. Plaza. La Habana. cp.10400. Cuba.
-numbers: 8301676 and 8309010
Director: Marcia Galán Torres
------------------------------------ - --------------------------------------


by the day of love (14 February), write

these children from primarily 11 years, ...

------------------------------- -------
-Mariam Alexandra Abreu Guzman
------------------------------------ --------------
"Happy February 14"


Oh! Dewdrop.
not stop falling.
For my love I always want to have
.


"I love you

Tell you I love you is too small for me, someone should invent new words to describe my feelings of dedication, devotion, admiration, need you every second. That feel and more.

I tell you I love you, but you know, maybe say it was distort both the words, but no, every time you say it's because my love for you has grown. I want you to know, no I love you in the past, not I love you I love you in this not in the future

It is a timeless love has distance, it's just pure love, full of hopes, full of promises that can not be met because it met all to know. --------------------------------------


-Yayisayay Ferrer
---- Pupo -----------------------------
Phrases:

"Love"


"Love is like a magic

is a dream come true. "

All
February 14 is the day of Valentine

For me the day of love
are every day.

-------------------------------------- José Salazar-Bravo


----------------------------- Love is a beautiful thing
with all beings
humans, when one is in love

always happy and very happy. ------------------------------------


-Beatriz Hernández Fernández
------ --------------------------------------
"14 February, a day of love and friendship"
Every February 14 marks the day of love and friendship (Valentine's Day).

As this has to be a day to love the motherland, friends, our families and all others must be loved.

If you have no gift to give just a kiss, a beautiful sentence, a hug and say I love you, may be the most beautiful gift. Because doing so is a day that will present in your mind and heart. --------------------------------------


-Fabián Schele
---- Carbonera -----------------------------------

"Love"



Love does not have day ,
no date or place,
lasting love, true love
,
of true love never forget

heat and
tenderness that can give. When a heart


reject
he drowns in tears.

February 14

it should be remembered as the day of love
biggest thing. --------------------------------------



-Laura Elena Domínguez
--- ----------------------------------
"Love"

Love is a nice feeling filled
illusions
a feeling that we feel

from the bottom of our hearts.

Love is a mere fantasy

running from

our hearts with joy.

I love you I love you,
are pretty phrases

all need love. --------------------------------------



-Gabriela Gutiérrez Hernández
Charity - --------------------------------------------------
--------- The love I have for you is something very special

and I'll give you today
February
one day be as pleasurable

my sincere love for all eternity. --------------------------------------

Orlandi

-Leandra
------------------------- "I love you"

The most beautiful phrase

heartfelt poem has only two words: I love
.
I love you not for who you are
if not for what I am
when I'm with you.

is not necessary to tell

date not a right time to tell


happiness I feel when I tell you I love you
.


-Patricio Cuadra -------------------------------------- -----
-------------------

° in love is crying, sung with love
but the best is that the heart is love.
° I want to be a cell to enter
and you know how much your heart beats for me.
° If some day you'll
outside Cuba Know that you took my heart.
° When I go to betray a man
I tell you that my heart dies for you. --------------------------------------



-Susana Bertuna Fornet
---

-------------------------------- February 14, sounds the beating of drums
heart all ready
to love walking

admire the young Cupid. Friends always have



soul enlighten us with a sweet glow
dawn even sweeter.


I hope you're happy I hope
also hope to be on 14 month 2
hope do well! --------------------------------------



-Adrian Lopez Sosa ---

-------------------------- Today is February 14, Valentine's Day or love and friendship, many of us gathered to celebrate or simply to spend with your partner.

Love is a spiritual thing that we feel for our parents, friends, teachers, a lover, and everything we want and we can show by a kiss, a hug, to help someone in need, is to show our love without interest, or nothing.

by these letters I would like to convey how nice it is love, but it would be impossible, because love means a lot. --------------------------------------


-Leal Sabrina Lozada
----

--------------------------- "Love"


Love is the most beautiful feelings a person can have. Say love is about friendship, love and tenderness.

This special feeling is not just between lovers, you can also feel for a good friend, family, country or just to everyone around us.

love or be loved is a beautiful option that gives you life live love and friendship!

------------------------------------------------ -----------------------
-Daniel Ortiz Pérez
---------------------

------- Love is a magic, a mere fantasy, it's like a dream that I finally found it,
love blinds you, but sometimes you fools, love is pure if you love someone, you love
traps is that never breaks,
just have to learn to love, to love. --------------------------------------


-Julio Javier Campos
----
--------------------------- "Two friends are two stories together,"

"At the heart always love

I tell you it's not good I love you Tell
is not considered
So it is better, tell them both.

"Thanks to you I am happy


a day like today will give you a beautiful Mother
rose, jasmine and

because
my love for you is endless. --------------------------------------


-Suriana Medrano Pérez
----

------------------------------- Dear friends
Today is a special day is the day of love.
Congratulations to everyone because we all have friends you want.
that Cupid's arrow to fall in love.
Happy day of love! I wish your friend


------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
-Antonio Cruz Suárez ----------------

--------------- Love is a feeling that they feel the couple, friends and above all very important, family. Without love the world would not exist, that is why today, February 14 marks the day of love and friendship. Congratulations to all. --------------------------------------


-Tuñón
---- Ramon Mesa

-------------------------- Dear friend: I want to congratulate
from Cuba, being the day of love and friendship.
Wishing you a beautiful day with your family and friends.
Congratulations, Ramon



-Dairon
Armando -------------------------------------- --------------------------

One day
tell you how much I love you and that day will

by 14 February.

Last night I dreamed I dreamed I was eating ice cream


And when I woke up was the day of lovers.


A February 14 sat in the park
And looking to the horizon
In your eyes I remembered.

I do not want Pearl of the South Eastern perfume
Ni

just want your friendship to last forever.


"Love"


The secret of love is not to be in love

the secret of love is love without being loved

not have to be 14 in February Nor

to me about the days
To say I love you. --------------------------------------


-Morejon
---- Rachel Alvarez -------------------------------

Love is magic, is to live life.

Love is a precious treasure, we must guard very jealously in our hearts. Never forget.


-Maryam -------------------------------------- -----
Leyva ------------------

"From the first day I saw you., came into my heart, like a ray of light, happy day of love and friendship. Thanks for being my friend. "

" You are my life, my love for you that I love with all my heart. "

" I give you a rose, I give you a carnation beautiful mother, but none are as beautiful as you. "
--------------------------------------

-Beatriz Fernández González
- ---------------------------------------- Love



The love between Equals
peoples friendship

Love is important because it is peace.

Love
That is a feeling you can not describe

Love is essential to live. --------------------------------------


-Amanda Gordon D'Chirino
- --------------------------------------


only love you three times in the life
Today, tomorrow and always
. --------------------------------------



-Rafael Jesús Rodríguez Álvarez
- ---------------------------------------------

° Have Friends is special, because friendship is worth more than love.
° When I felt your heart win won, your love is a gift.
° With the love and friendship anything is possible.
· Today February 14 Valentine's Day, you for me are the greatest gift.


-Daryan -------------------------------------- ----- April
---------------

Yesterday I passed by your house and your dog barked at me
And I told you your dog
That said, happy day of love.

the sky fell
brush to paint in your heart
how much I love you. *********************************




sent from:

José Miguel R. Ortiz (iskra)
Social Action
FROM THE HEART-SOUL Purpose Community-MAKING-

http://www.haciendoalmas.cult.cu/
http://iskra-sbxyo.posterous.com/
http://cuba-desdelcorazon.blogspot.com/

* The good part is that planting seed
is bearing fruit everywhere * José Martí
----------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------- Sponsors
both projects: Hermanos Saiz Association, Ministry
Culture of Cuba, the National Council of Houses of Culture, National Council of Plastic Arts
, City of Culture Plaza and Casa de la Cultura Plaza
.

*** Important: This information may be reproduced freely
(where non-commercial purposes) and the source is acknowledged.
*** If you do not wish to receive our newsletter
communicate it to any of the following addresses:

desdelcorazon@cubarte.cult.cu
haciendoalmas@cubarte.cult.cu

thank you, thank you very much .. . -------------------------------------------------
- Follow us
by:

http://haciendoalmas.blogspot.com/
http://ludovico-nltge.posterous.com/
http://haciendoalmasit.blogspot.com/

- -

0 comments:

Post a Comment