Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Relax And Wax Problem

WALKER BACKGROUNDS ILLUSTRATION AND THE DOGS INVOLVED IN WWW.MYCOLUMNIST.COM

Spring and breathe in the atmosphere why we have proposed 1 st Quedada KipuVanitas in Barcelona for the first week of April if you sign someone happens is point in this entry in my blog THE GARDEN OF KIPURUKI !
http://kipuruki.blogspot.com/2011/03/1-encuentro-kipuvanitas-en-barcelona.html

And Spring all-pervading and I really enjoyed as I stay the sign of the left with those tones as fresh as me do two BACKGROUNDS BLOGGER blogging to celebrate Spring Already Kipuruki !
You can use these 2 backgrouns for in your blog if you like. Very
easy to implement. First you have
to go to the Design tab, make click in template editor and You select the background section subid You select the image and center alignment, no tiling and void the action of moving across the screen.
And you will have uploaded one of these spring backgrouns as wallpaper for your Blog!


And last for a long time I wanted to do an illustration on a Dog Walkers so here You have my particular THE DOGS ILLUSTRATION WALKER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment